If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Kentucky.PreppersNetwork.com Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites. The KY forum is still the same URL: www.KentuckyPreppersNetworkForum.com
Join our forum at:

May 8, 2009

Congressman Brett Guthrie Co-Sponsers H.R. 1207!

This is awesome news. I made a post a couple weeks back about H.R. 1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009. At that time there were 88 co-sponsors on the bill. As of today there are 140+ co-sponsors and we FINALLY have a Kentucky representative that has signed on, Congressman Brett Guthrie representing the 2nd District in Kentucky.

I called Congressman Guthrie's DC office this morning as soon as I heard the news to extend my thanks to him for stepping up for more transparency in the Federal Reserve. I don't live in the 2nd District, I'm in the 1st, but we can still thank him for stepping up to represent the great state of Kentucky. If you get a free minute today or sometime next week, give his office a call and tell them you appreciate him co-sponsoring H.R. 1207. His DC office number is (202) 225-3501. You can also email him by clicking here. I have been calling, emailing, and faxing Ed Whitfield, my Representative and he finally sent me a letter saying that he would probably vote for it, but still thought we "needed" the FED...MALARKEY! Anyways, we need more co-sponsors, and more from Kentucky. Keep the pressure on your Reps!

SubscribeShare/Save/Bookmark