If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Kentucky.PreppersNetwork.com Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites. The KY forum is still the same URL: www.KentuckyPreppersNetworkForum.com
Join our forum at:

August 8, 2009

Weekend Update

I made some changes to the website, let me know what you think. There is also a poll to vote on the next place to have a KPN Meetup. I would like to get one in the works so let me know where you would like to have it at.

Andrew let me know that there will be a prepper meetup open to anyone in Kentucky or Ohio. It will be at Zip's Cafe on Mt. Lookout Square in Cincinnati next Saturday (8/15) at 11:00am. They have around 12-14 seats reserved and are hoping to fill them all up! If you're in the area stop by and have lunch with some fellow preppers!

I also added the ability to get updates through your email address to the blog. This is separate from the KPN mailing list. It will just send you updates when post are made. Enter your email in the form at the top right corner of the blog.

There is a grassroots Money Bomb scheduled for Rand Paul's Senate Run on August 20. It's up to us to support Rand's Kentucky Senate run. Pledge to donate at Run Rand Run. Even if you only donate $10 every amount helps. Make sure you only donate at his official site Rand Paul 2010.

The Rand Paul for US Senate blog is back up and running. I post articles about Rand from different websites, and I also have Carl Wicklander from Uncouth Ruminations helping me out.

That reminds me if anyone in Kentucky would like to help contribute to the blog just let me know, I'm always looking for others to contribute their preparedness ideas and skills.

Have a great weekend!

SubscribeShare/Save/Bookmark