If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Kentucky.PreppersNetwork.com Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites. The KY forum is still the same URL: www.KentuckyPreppersNetworkForum.com
Join our forum at:
April 9, 2009
I wanted to take tonight to showcase Stewart Rhodes' blog Oath Keepers. Mr. Rhodes is a Constitutional lawyer, a US Military veteran, and former Ron Paul campaign official. He has started a movement that has allowed thousands of peace officers and members of our military to pledge their oath to the Constitution and declare that they will not obey orders that go against that oath. This really is the most important movement that we have, because the police and military are the strong arm of the government and the military-industrial complex. If all the police and military refused to follow unconstitutional orders like many have done, then the government doesn't have any power over us.
They will be at a rally in Lexington, Massachusetts on April 19th, click here for details.
Summary of the orders they will not obey, a full length version here.
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Posted By: matthiasj
Tags: Oath Keepers