If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Kentucky.PreppersNetwork.com Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites. The KY forum is still the same URL: www.KentuckyPreppersNetworkForum.com
Join our forum at:

January 3, 2009

Looking for Bulk Food Supplier in KY

Does anyone know where I might find a Bulk Food store in Kentucky?? If so, please leave me a comment and let me know. Where do you buy your bulk food?? Do you buy it at a store or order it?? I need to find somewhere close to London if possible. I would be willing to travel farther though. Any ideas would sure be useful to me and others too. Maybe we could compile a list of stores in Kentucky where one can buy in bulk. Thank you in advance for your help.

Bullseye

SubscribeShare/Save/Bookmark